Friday, October 3, 2008

Great Night.

What a great night. It all started out a little tough. As soon as I got home realizing that Ellie was down for a nap at 5pm. Not a good thing. So I went in to try and get her up so that she didn't sleep until 9 and then decide to get up. Especially since Robb and I had rented a movie and were really looking forward to watching it just the two of us. It took an hour to get her out of her sleep mood and into happy Ellie mood. This was just in time for dinner to be going on the table so we were all able to enjoy a wonderful dinner the four of us. After dinner it was a great time in the tub - the three girls.

We just finished up story time, prayers and songs and they are both in bed quiet. Wether or not they are sleeping I am unsure; it is highly unlikely. But I am ok with that. They are staying in their rooms and being quiet. Can't ask for much more than that.