Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baking for the holidays.

I am so excited for the holidays to be just around the corner. This year we are going to do a bunch of baking. We haven't baked really since before our girls were born. When it was just Robb and I we would make Almond Roca every year and send it to friends. We loved doing it and I am looking forward to getting back into the spirit of baking. The girls and I sat down tonight and picked out all the recipies we are going to make. We decided to start tomorrow with a warm up to make sure we aren't too rusty. We are going to make some halloween sugar cookies. We bought some cookie cutters earlier today. I will have to share with you all how the baking with a 5 and 3 year old goes. It should be a wonderful experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so much braver than I! :-D The girls really want to bake this year but I just can't handle the cleanup! :-D I can't wait to hear how your baking days go with the girls. They are going to have a blast!