Friday, September 12, 2008

Robb's Favorite Things

A few weeks back I asked Robb, "what are some of your favorite things?" My intentions of course were to post a few of his favorite websites on my blog so that people reading this could get to know who I married just a little. Time passed and I eventually figured he wasn't going to get anything to me so I put up a couple websites that I knew he loved and left it at that. Then, just the other night he handed me an 8.5x11 sheet of paper filled with writing. I asked him (in maybe a little bit of a flipant tone) "what is this?" He very calmly said, "You asked me for a list of some of my favorite things, so there it is."

Wonderful! It only took him a little over a month, but he got it to me. So I have added this list to the right. I do hope you will look through it. It will give you a very good idea of who I am married to. For those of you that know him already, you will be smiling and nodding your head as you read through the list because each and every item says ROBB.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

The list says ROBB all over it for sure. I love the list Robb! Miss you guys, hope to see you in October. Love you guys!