Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My morning shower.

As I have previously mentioned, my morning shower is my wake up. It is my solitude in the morning before having to combat another day of motherhood. It is how I wake up and face the day.

This morning as I was soaking, the hot steaming water falling over my head and down my body, I heard something in the bathroom. I figured Olyvia was probably up and was grateful she wasn't bothering me, letting me finish my shower. I was mistaken. As I turned around in the shower, there she was all naked and in the shower with me. Olyvia decided she needed a shower also, took her pjs off and joined me. So my morning ritual in the shower turned into a joint venture.

I finished up with my shower, and told Olyvia I was getting out. She informed me that she still needed to shower and would get out soon. I stepped out of the shower and onto the rug to dry off only to realize that I was standing on Olyvia's blanket. I looked down and not only was I stepping on her blanket, but I seemed to be standing on her bed. She had put together a makeshift bed right there in the bathroom complete with blanket, pillow and stuffed animals. I decided to finish drying off in my room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is following in your footsteps of needing a shower to wake up! :) Instead of getting out of her bed, it appears she stayed in it until she was practically in the water! Too cute! :)