Friday, August 22, 2008

Our New Nanny!


We found someone. The girls are excited and I am excited. Yay for not having to interview any more people that aren't right for the job. It is crazy to me that people still smoke, but child care providers? I mean really. How do I explain to my children that smoking is bad and unhealthy and then they watch their babysitter do it all the time. Not going to happen. So, between the multiple smokers that were a definite NO, to the really timid and quiet girls that my two would walk all over, to the one girl who actually was flirting with Robb during our interview, I am happy to say we have found someone WONDERFUL! So you may be asking "Who is she?" Her name is Samantha Murdoch. She is 20 years old and although lives here now, spent some of her growing up years on the Oregon Coast. She loves children and seems to be very good with them. Family is very important to her. She is taking evening classes towards her degree from Olympic College. Her references were all amazing and the girls fell in love with her instantly when they met her. She attends New Life and seems very strong in her faith.

We are very excited to have her as part of our family and look forward to getting to know her more over the months and who knows, maybe years. :)

2 comments:

NorthwestSon said...

i bet that is such a relief! if this girl is ever like "hey jessica, do you know any really cool, babelicious,funny,good looking,buff,hot,sweet,studly,smart,witty,handsome 20 year old men that you could introduce me too?" feel free to send ehr my way

Jen said...

I still don't get why you didn't want to hire the one that hit on Robb... :)