Friday, August 1, 2008

How much love?

For the last 12 years we have expressed our love in many different ways; from how we treat each other, to the little things we do and say, our love is known by both of us. However, throughout the last 12 years there is one particular way that has been consistent. No matter what small acts of love we do or love poems we share with each other, when quantifying how much he loves me, he always tells me "I love you tons and tons and bunches and bunches." I don't know what it is about that, but it makes me smile. The warmth it gives me to think of the amount of love that is . . . He doesn't just love me a ton, but tons and tons and bunches and bunches. How lucky am I to have that much love? I feel truly blessed that God has put us into each others lives.

No comments: