Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Proud Mom Moment

I would have to say that one of the proudest mom moments ever is seeing my beautiful girls excited for their first days of school. They both talked about it weeks before it happened building up to the big day. This year was a really big year for Olyvia. It is her first year of all day school.

Here she is on her way to her first day in Mrs. Hawkins' first grade class.


There were a few kids that were still clinging to their parents but my daughter just reassured me everything would be just fine with a quick, 'love ya mom.' My cue to head out.

It was all old hat for Ellie as she started her first day of her last year in preschool with Teacher Sue. She too was extremely excited and after a quick picture outside of her portable. . .

I had to chase after her to catch up with her.
After washing hands and signing in, she went straight to the rug with her friends.


I really feel blessed that my girls are so comfortable where they are at and that they are establishing a love for school and education at such an early age.

No comments: