Friday, September 18, 2009

I wonder. . .

Recently I have come up with some great ideas for things I wanted to blog about. You may notices that my blog has not been bombarded with new posts lastely which may lead you to ask, "where are all these great ideas?" Excellent question.

All these fabulous ideas I have gotten have either come while I am driving down the highway and can't stop to write them down or when I am just about into lovely dream land and don't want to get out of bed. I think to myself that I can remember the idea if I just repeat it to myself multiple times. Then I sit down to blog and instead of the wonderful amazing idea that I had running through my mind earlier, you get this.

So, I appologize for my inability to remember these great ideas and I promise that I will try and keep a notebook with me at all times, even under my pillow if necessary, so that you don't miss out on any wonderful tidbits I might have to offer.

No comments: