Thursday, September 24, 2009

My answer in a not so golden wrapper.

Ellie started school this week and since Monday I have been wondering how it was going to go. I wasn't worried about whether or not she would have a fun time or if she would make friends. I knew that she would have a fabulous time. What I was concerned about was if having school right during her normal nap time would be such a good idea. I have learned the answer to my question. No!

I learned this while in Walmart this evening. Ellie and I stopped there on our way home from gymnastics to grab a few groceries (laundry detergent, bleach, silk). I didn't even make it into the store before sweet Ellie turned into psycho screaming Ellie. It was a pleasant experience for sure as I zoomed around the store gathering the few things I needed and flying towards the checkout as fast as I could. Went right for the self check, avoiding any unnecessary contact with other humans, paid and went straight for the car.

The one positive . . . fastest trip through Walmart ever.

No comments: