Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow at Kopperskogen!

Although many will not agree with me and may want to silence me immediately, I have to admit that we were all VERY excited about the snow. We just wanted it to keep snowing. The only difficult part about it is that not everyone is as comfortable with it as we are and it seems to slow down business as usual when it comes to work and shopping. That aside, we got outside as much as we could and as much as our girls would let us, filling up on plenty of hot cocoa in between. Here are some pictures of some of our endeavors.



















After the big snow there were only a few that made it out last Sunday to get to church. When we got out of the car Ellie immediately started walking around making fresh footprints in the virgin snow fall.


At home, Ellie was reaching her maximum outside point and really wanted to stay in the nice warm jeep. After snapping a picture of her we convinced her to get outside and play a little longer.



Because of the precarious roads, Sam wasn't able to get to our house to watch the girls so they came to work with me for a couple days. They loved it and I loved having them with me.

1 comment:

Marjorie and Andrew said...

I love these pix! You have such a great eye! Of course it always helps when you have such beautiful subjects!