Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve & Christmas Morning.

I am very blessed. I have a wonderful husband, fabulous children and an extended family I love. What more could a woman ask for? Not much.

This year we spent Christmas Eve with my family hanging out during the day before heading to church and then back to my parents for dinner and a sharing of gifts. It was a great day.

Olyvia got the wedding barbie and wedding Ken and was VERY excited. I was excited that they were barbies that are fully clothed and don't have makeup on. Thank you mom.


Santa brought Ellie Claire a soft baby with really long legs that she fell in love with right away.


Santa knew just what to bring Olyvia, a red and white checkered tie. She is very excited to get to wear it to school in the new year.


After church we took some pictures in front of the tree - my girls were very patient as I wanted to get them from every directions.






Olyvia helped dice up apples for the apple and red cabbage slaw that we made to go with the beef tenderloin. It is always such a delight for me to watch her cook. She is so serious and careful as she makes each slice methodically. She is turning into a wonderful chef.


Leilah, Kristin and Nate hung out for a few hours during lunch. It was great to see Leilah so excited and running around. She sure is a bolt of energy but I just love to see her expend it. What a joy.










Ellie wanted to be my present so she asked if she could put a bow on her nose. I told her that of course she could and then I grabbed my camera - just like any good mom. :)


What an amazing Christmas we had. I feel wonderfully blessed to have been able to spend it with such great family. I look forward to the coming year and all the many more memories we will share together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess, your pictures are AMAZING! You really have a great eye for this! Keep it up! :)