Friday, March 6, 2009

Question for March

Every Thursday evening I lead a small group of girls that get together and talk about our faith and what it means to us and how we can go out into the world and share that faith with others. The last few weeks we have been reading through the Book of Faith Lenten Journey : 40 days with the Lord's Prayer. So far this book has proved to be an inspiration to us all in different ways and we are very much enjoying the insight we are getting from it. I encourage you all to take a look at it if you can.

The question for this month is for you to ask yourself what does Faith mean to you? How does your Faith define who you are as a person? Let me know what your thoughts are as I would love to hear.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

What does faith mean to me? I feel like that's a hard question. To me it means to never give up, always look for the positive and the good in everything. People say "just have faith". Religious or not, it can go either way. For me it means a little more than just looking for the positive. But also to have trust in our Lord that He is doing His own plan, on His own terms, in His own time. He knows what He is doing, and what He is doing is for the best, whether we know it or not.
How do I live out faith, and how does it apply to my life? Like I said before, having that positive-go do it, attitude. Trusting in the Lord with all my heart, soul, and mind. I'm sure I can be more elaborate if I thought more about it. But this is just what comes to mind right now.