Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disneyland Here We Come!

We have passed the 60 day mark. The time has arrived to make our reservations to have dinner with the Princesses and breakfast with Goofy and his crew. I made the call, just finishing up as the girls arrived. I passed the news on to them that our reservations were made to have dinner with the princesses and the sound that came from them was the highest pitched sound I ever experienced. I think they almost broke the sound barrier. From this I concluded they were excited and we all began jumping up and down.

I can only imagine what the look on their faces will be when they are introduced to Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, and of course (Olyvia's favorite) Sleeping Beauty. I can guarantee one thing, my camera will be there to capture it all. The split second moment that I will want to forever remember. The pure joy that will be on their faces.

The other day we were discussing the sleeping arrangements for while we are gone and Olyvia was quick to explain to me that she and Ellie would be sleeping with Grandma and Papa. I smiled and asked if she had discussed this with them yet and she assured me there would be no problem with it. We will have to see how that goes. :)

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Yay!!! I can't wait. Logan still hasn't totally grasped the concept, I talk about it to him and he just says "yeah!" Cameras adn pictures will be mandatory. These next 2 months will fly!