Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kim McHugh & Ray Shea - Maui Wedding Pictures

I know many of you have been waiting for this moment, so here you go. First I have to say that Robb and I had a most wonderful time escaping to Hawaii for a week. It made even more special that we were able to witness Kim and Ray getting married on a secluded beach along the northwest shore. The wedding was beautiful, taking place just before sunset. We all tossed our shoes aside and dug our toes in the sand while Gregg led us through an amazing ceremony.

There were many beautiful pictures, but I have compiled a select few into a slide show I invite you all to take a look at. I do hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Marjorie and Andrew said...

OMG Jessica these pix are incredible! You have such a great eye for this! Of course it doesnt hurt when you have such a beautiful place and subjects in them! Kim really looked so amazing! I like how they are not the traditional same old shots! You really got the best of everything in these pix!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented w/ the camera. I'm happy you were there to help such a good friend and help her beautifully record her wedding day. Please tell Kim I said hi!