Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Girls Best Bud!

Do you remember that one friend. The first friend you ever remember? For my girls that friend will be Logan. They have all known each other since birth. I think Olyvia wasn't even one yet when Logan was in Kelly's belly. They don't see each other as much as they used to, but whenever they do they fall right into their pattern. They are just like family.

I am glad my girls have Logan and that Logan has my girls.

This picture was taken at Sunday School. On Sundays when we get to church they immediately flock to each other - it is wonderful.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

I'm so glad Logan and the girls are friends. I can see them being lifelong friends, which is great. Wehn I'm home this week, we should try to get them together, outside of church to play. I know they'd all love that! See you soon.