Thursday, March 8, 2012

love working with amazing artists


I remember when I was younger and my parents were building their business, they always expressed to me some of the best advice they ever got was to hire professionals to assist and not try to do everything themselves.  This would allow them to devote more time to what they were skilled at and their business would grow.  I have always followed this advice when it comes to our taxes, legal issues, hair dressers, swim instructors for the girls, etc.

I finally came to my senses and decided to bring this philosophy into my business and I hired an amazing designer to help me establish a brand for my business and get that brand out onto business cards and my website/blog.  I am sooooo glad I did.  Becca with RSJ Creative is an amazing artist and I couldn't have hoped for a better person and designer to work with.  She has helped me put my passion into my brand and is working with me to get it out there for everyone to see.  I am so excited to share this little glimpse into this process and I can't wait for all the updates to my website and blog to be up for you all to see. 

No comments: