Thursday, February 25, 2010

Papa to the Rescue.

That is right. Papa came to the rescue. Yesterday I received a phone call at work from Olyvia's teacher. She told me that Olyvia pulled out her tooth while looking in the mirror in the classroom. The problem was that the mirror is over a sink, of course, and that tooth had gone down the drain. Olyvia was quick to inform everyone that this wasn't a problem. She explained that her daddy and Papa were plumbers and they could fix this. So she insisted that her teacher call me to see if her daddy or Papa could come and get her tooth. Here daddy was out on a job of course, but Papa happened to be in the office and so I informed her teacher that I would see what I could do. She told me that time was important as Olyvia wasn't allowing anyone to touch the sink and the janitor was waiting to clean it but Olyvia had told him that he couldn't until her tooth was recovered.

I told Papa the problem once I got off the phone and he went to her rescue and recovered her tooth...too cute. No matter how much those two pick on each other, they sure do love each other.

No comments: