Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our life . . . Wow!

I can hardly believe it . . here we are coming up on 12 years of marriage. We have two beautiful daughters, Olyvia Renae (7.8.03) and Ellie Claire (8.8.05). We are finally living out at Kopperskogen and loving it.

It seems like just yesterday Robb and I were dating and then we got married, moved to Pullman (and then the numerous moves throughout the rest of my college career) and finally settled in Pullman. By settled I don't mean we never moved again. After our move to Poulsbo, we moved another five times. Happy to say we are now very comfortable with no plans to move ever except into our house once it is built. When that will be is still up in the air. So, even though it seems like yesterday, when I go back and review all that we have done, accomplished, the places we have been, our beautiful children, I can't believe we have done so much in so little time. We have been truly blessed.

And so it is recently that I have decided to start chronicling our lives. Exploring what it is to be a wife, mother and woman in the 21st century. I hope you enjoy the look into our family.

No comments: