Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where is summer?

I realize this is not a simple question to answer but I couldn't help but ask. I also realize it has been awhile since I have written and wanted to fill you all in on what has been going on. Our family recently became parents to 9 little chicks. They are most fabulous and we love them. This last weekend good friends of ours came to help us build out chicken coop and it is well on the way to being completed. Love it. Work is busy, girls are wrapping up their school year and we are all excited for summer. And so we come back around to summer and I can't help but mention the fact that it is June and the weather has been so wet and groggy lately. I really need some sun. Had some sun today which was lovely. Took my lunch break and sat outside in the sun while I read. It felt wonderful. Went on a walk with my girls and spent a little time outside in the yard. Just love the sun. Then the wind picked up and the clouds rolled in. Figures.

Have a bunch of pictures to share with you all and definitely need to get a post in here about our fabulous trip to Kauai to photograph the wedding of a dear friend. It was magnificent.

No comments: