Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It has been too long.

I really need to get a post up here. I just realized we are almost a full month since my last post. The holidays were busy but wonderful this year. We spent a lot of time at home which was fabulous. Over New Years we were able to get a ton of stuff done around our place that I have been wanting to get done forever including cleaning out the garage and taking loads to the dump and recycling.

There are definitely stories to tell and when I can steal away a few minutes I will post something longer. Maybe something about the things I was able to get Robb to get rid of. I mean do we really need magazines from the early 90's? I don't think so. Or how about glass etchings he made in grade school. He loves them so much he keeps them hidden in a box in the garage so you can imagine how beautiful they are. That doesn't even scratch the surface of what we were dealing with when we battled the garage.

He is on to making me shelves now. Finally! A project he has been talking about for a couple years now. I am getting to the point that I almost don't care what they look like I just want them up. I need shelves to put things on. I am so happy though that he is getting to it and taking the time to make sure everything fits right. They should be wonderful when they are done and I will make sure to get some pics up once we have them complete and filled. :)

No comments: