Thursday, June 18, 2009

My little graduate.

Olyvia Renae has graduated from kindergarten and I can hardly believe it. Come this fall she will be in 1st grade, going to school all day and my Ellie Claire will be in her last year of preschool. It has gone quick, like "they" said it would, but I am so excited for all that lay ahead. So many new experiences and new adventures. I took a few pictures at Olyvia's end of the year picnic and will post them soon.

Everyone that I know that has children, I encourage you to enjoy each moment. Don't try to rush the next step but rather enjoy each phase your child goes through when they go through it. Before you know it that step will have passed and if you aren't careful you will have missed it.

1 comment:

Sammyfaye said...

aw, little olyvia is getting so old=)