Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Garden

Lately I feel like my life has gotten even busier than normal. Not only do I have the normal mom stuff to do but I have again taken on a garden. I figure since I am probably going to be blogging about it quite a bit I should include some pictures so you all can see what I am talking about as well as see some beginning of summer pictures of our Kopperskogen. We have a lot of high hopes for our yard this summer and you all will be able to see how much we actually accomplish.

Behind out garpartment. This is a pile of miscellaneous material that is going to be used in the building of our up and coming pole shed and chicken coop.

This is our newly trimmed maple tree in what will one day be our back yard. To the right is the girls playground. You can just barely see their slide in this picture.


This is all the wood that we have cut up so far that needs to be put in our not yet built shed. I am very excited for when that is up so that this area can get some grass in. We are still waiting to have a bunch of trees removed and when that happens we will have a lot more light onto our property as well as a lot more wood to cut up.


The girls' playground.

Our only patch of grass at this current time. By the end of the summer our hope is to have this edged with something and to have all the area around our garden grass as well.

And here is our garden having just been planted. I will have to get some pictures up there of it now that everything is growing and the paths are filled with hay. The weeds are killing me though so if anyone is ever looking for a service project or wants to get their kids out of the house, send them over as I could definitely use the help. The garden is 30x50.

No comments: