Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home from California

We are back. I can hardly believe that our much awaited and planned for trip has come and gone so quickly. That always seems how it goes though. I am in the process of going through the almost 1000 pictures that I took and will be posting them soon along with some stories of our amazing vacation, including Ellie's favorite ride (you will never guess), visits with the princesses and tink of course, zoo favorites, splash zones and fun with the Clinton boys. From all directions, our first official family vacation was a 100% success and we can't wait to share. Be watching.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Thank you once again for allowing Logan and I to partake on your "family" vacation. I love you guys and can't wait to see all the pics. We'll need to get together!!!