Sunday, April 5, 2009

My wonderful husband Robert Young turns 35!

We had a wonderful dinner and dessert for Robb's birthday. My parents came over and we indulged on some been buritos with chipotle peppers and then didn't stop there. For dessert my parents had picked up a carrot cake from Liberty Bay Bakers that was delicious.


My family. What an awesome group.
The girls are smiling but really they are itching to break into the cake.
Ellie is ready to get the show on the road and helps her daddy blow out the candles so she can start licking the frosting.

"Ahhh, finally."


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Robb!! What a milestone to be reached! He looks so proud with his girls 'helping' with the cake. I'm so glad that he was able to have a fun and relaxing day and just soak it all in. Please pass along our birthday wishes!!

Salena said...

awww your kids are SO cute!!!