Monday, December 2, 2013

hedgpeth family at the family tree :: photography

Being a woman, wife, mother and property owner means that I am pretty much busy all the time. All this busyness means that I don't get to see many of my friends as much as I would like.  So, when the stars align in just the right way so that I get to not only see friends but photograph their beautiful growing family, that is a GREAT day!
 
Paulene and I have known each other for over 23 years.  These days, with her living over 3 hours away and both of us having families, we rarely get to see each other.  This last weekend was a fabulous treat.  We snagged a few photos out by our property before heading out to The Family Tree to pick out a Christmas tree, visit with friends and take some more photos. 
 







Thank you for trusting me to capture such precious moments of your lives. :)

No comments: