Wednesday, December 12, 2012

hager family at lion's park :: photography

I love that I get to help families capture moments of time in their lives.  Children grow so fast, time flies by, and I get the blessing of being able to stop time for them.  Even if only briefly.  Most recently I received an email from a fabulous family that I had taken photos of over a year ago.  I was so excited to get to shoot them again.  We met up at their house for a few snapshots before heading downtown to Lion's Park.
 
 
Their children are three of the sweetest, most fun loving and energetic kids. They really made my job such an easy one.
 

 
 


Fall really is a great time to get family photos to use as Christmas gifts or put into cards sent out to family and friends for the holidays.  I look forward to the fall shoots I have coming up in the next month and can't wait to share them with you all.

No comments: