Wednesday, January 4, 2012

they grow so fast

I have heard the saying since I was young that time flies by too fast. I never really understood it as well as I do now as a mother. Every time I look at my girls I realize just how fast time is flying. Not only as they grow taller and enter into higher grades in school, but also as their personalities become more developed and fine tuned and I really get to see the people they are becoming.

Ever since I myself was in grade school I have detested school photos. Now as a mother and a photographer, I love that I get the opportunity to give my girls "school photos" that really represent who they are at this point in their lives.

This year we were blessed to be able to do our little photo shoot at a lovely event venue in Sequim, Washington. Fern Hollow is a beautiful 2.5 acre estate that can accommodate up to 200 people for weddings, family reunions, corporate retreats and much more. It is a truly magnificent venue. You must check it out.

So here are a few of my favorites from our photo shoot. I love that a different portion of their personality is represented in each of these photos.



No comments: