Friday, October 8, 2010

Laughter of children is medicine for the soul.

My children bring me great joy. Now don't get me wrong, we have our fair share of stress and frustration just like any parent does. That aside, there is nothing more fabulous than when they are happy. Ever since they were small little baby beings I have loved the sound of their giggles and laughter, signs that they are truly happy and worry free.

Since our girls share a room, we tend to put one of them in our room to fall asleep and then move them into the same room together. Last night as I was going into our room our youngest started a full out giggle. I asked her what she was giggling about only to realize she was asleep and couldn't answer me. She had a huge smile on her face, all cuddled in her blanket and was just laughing away. It melted my soul and in turn brought a smile to my heart. How amazing what a small little being can do to a mommy! I love it.

No comments: